Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Task 11



(part of) sentence
Quote
Reason for choice…
Image I see…
1.
His eyes all orange flame
It gives an idea how angry he was.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor eyes all orange flames
2.
He flicked the igniter
It showes how he had the power.
Gerelateerde afbeelding
3.
He walked out of the fire station
It gives an illustration.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fire station
4.
Her face was slender and milk-white
I immediately thought of beautiful girls so I wrote down the quote.
https://www.thestatesman.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1493458748-beauty-face-517.jpg
5.
Her dress was white and it whispered
It gives an explaining about the dress.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor witte wapperende jurk
6.
“What-the smell of kerosene”
I also like the smell of kerosene.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kerosene blue
7.
“I’m seventeen and I’m crazy
I thought of friends who are 17 and crazy too.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor i'm seventeen and i'm crazy
8.
He saw himself in her eyes
it illustrates how they look at each other
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ogen
9.
That’s against the law
It gives a good idea of his humor.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor law
10.
That’s a rose- garden
It shows how she dreams of a rose-garden
Gerelateerde afbeelding



Reacties