Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Task 11



(part of) sentence
Quote
Reason for choice…
Image I see…
1.
His eyes all orange flame
It gives an idea how angry he was.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor eyes all orange flames
2.
He flicked the igniter
It showes how he had the power.
Gerelateerde afbeelding
3.
He walked out of the fire station
It gives an illustration.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fire station
4.
Her face was slender and milk-white
I immediately thought of beautiful girls so I wrote down the quote.
https://www.thestatesman.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1493458748-beauty-face-517.jpg
5.
Her dress was white and it whispered
It gives an explaining about the dress.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor witte wapperende jurk
6.
“What-the smell of kerosene”
I also like the smell of kerosene.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kerosene blue
7.
“I’m seventeen and I’m crazy
I thought of friends who are 17 and crazy too.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor i'm seventeen and i'm crazy
8.
He saw himself in her eyes
it illustrates how they look at each other
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ogen
9.
That’s against the law
It gives a good idea of his humor.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor law
10.
That’s a rose- garden
It shows how she dreams of a rose-garden
Gerelateerde afbeelding



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Book Report Test

Book Report Test Forrest Gump Winston Groom  116 pages A 1  1. What skin collour is Bubba? A) White B) Black C) It is not mentioned in the book 2 Which instrument plays Bubba? A) Gitar B) Harmonica C) Banjo 3 With what animal does he become friends? A) Dog B) Ape C) Bird 4 What is the name of the animal? A) Sue B) Jenny C) Oli 5 What did Forrest do after his flight to space? He started to ... A) Gambling B) Run C) Wrestling 6 What did Forrest do after he was sent from his school? A) He started to football B) He went into the army C) He started to play Ping Pong 7 Has Forrest won the game of chess against the old man in the hotel? A) The game has never been finished B) No C) Yes 8 What was the name of his girlfriend? A) Senna B) Jenny C) Emma 9 What was the name of his Coach? A) Fellers B) Martins C) Haris 10 To which country was he sent when he was in the army? A) Afg...

Task 14

1. Read the two excerpts below. Explain how Celie feels about Shug. How do you know? (Copy / underline the words). She finds her very beautiful, more beautiful than her mother and her self. - The most beautiful woman I ever saw. She more pretty then my mama. She bout ten thousand times more prettier then me. She really wants to see her and likes to look at her. - Lord, I wants to go so bad. Not to dance. Not to drink. Not to play card. Not even to hear Shug Avery sing. I just be thankful to lay eyes on her. 2. Now look at these 2 clips (The Color Purple, 1985): What would you say about Shug’s ‘feelings’ towards Celie? Please explain. I love the way Miss Celie and Shug came together. Shut taught her to value herself and dream beyond her situation.